Where can I order this charger board?

Hi All,

The black connector showing in the picture just popped up strangely,

where can I order this board to replace please? now it wont charge, I need it urgently


That one’s called a “switch board” internally, you should be able to order a replacement if you email contact@ubiquityrobotics.com