The goal of the first day is to mount the robot, connect to it, take basic control and finish the installation tutoriel.
It went great for the battery, powering, connecting and I was able to make it move easily: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRrfawhU/
For the camera it was harder, I bend a little the cable will plugging it
The raspberry didn’t saw the camera. I changed the cable then the camera and it seems the camera was not working. I replaced it with one from a previous project and ordered the same model as the original to avoid getting compatibility issues.
For the sonar following the tutorial was enough.
While testing the movement capabilities with the keyboard control, I increased the speed and I screwed up and hit the only cart in the warehouse that is the perfect height to damage the sonar board. The sonar still responds but I will have to test if it still works correctly. The led and 2 standoff are broken.
Next goal is to continue the tutoriel to learn about magni and the software.
The main goal is to have Magni be able to move autonomously in the warehouse.
my brother is not a racing driver either: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRrQH3CV/